Kitply Industries Limited is India’s foremost manufacturer of Plywood and Blockboard.
- In India, waterproof plywood is generically known in the market as Kitply.
- The average annual sales of Kitply, placed end-to-end, would encircle the world in a foot wide strip.
- The cumulative sale of Kitply, till date, could enable the construction of a wooden bridge, four feet wide, between the earth and the moon – and some way back, as well.
- Kitply’s bamboo-based products have been used extensively to construct houses in tsunami-affected areas of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Some of the more prominent places where Kitply has been used are Palace on Wheels, Indian Naval Shipyards and the American Consulate.